botty on potty

super mum

Reaction score
hi everyone worn out mother here god i love 7.30 when its bed time a little me time my jessicas 20 months so i better pursue potty training not going to good!any help id be gratefull she didnt have her afternoon nap today but she was still on the go at bath time where do they get their energy from?all take care:happydance::haha::haha::

I think I need sleep ...I didn't understand any of that together?! lol

:lol: that was a lot to take in at once :lol:

Good Luck with the potty training! :hugs:

Well ok from what I can understand "im under the influence right now lol" is she needs tips for potty training ..sorry hun cant help ya there IM not at that stage yet ..

the other thing is YES most babies will get a boost of energy after there bath ..

Well ok from what I can understand "im under the influence right now lol" is she needs tips for potty training ..sorry hun cant help ya there IM not at that stage yet ..

the other thing is YES most babies will get a boost of energy after there bath ..

You mean YOUR having a drink??

If so booooooooo :rofl:

A drink is an understatement lol I've had 4 apple tini's thank god my sons out for the night ..anyway its OH's turn to take care of him ..mommy's night off

I sort of got what you said :lol:

Imo always let the children lead the way , you can try now and if they dont take to it then wait a few months and do it like that :)

You will know when they are complelty ready! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->