bought a new puter chair

weestar21

Reaction score
https://www.viking-direct.co.uk/cat...23XL:11g06dj48?id=979261&pr=H26&N=6 345 90704

couldnt have new carpets down with a scabby worn garden chair :rofl::rofl:

it will look lovely when it comes cos it will blend in with our sofas
im so excited sorry i keep banging on about these carpets but it just means so much to me to finally have our house finnished after a long struggling 8 months :happydance::headspin:

the actual price is down to £65 because its on the monthly special so even better :D

dont know why the link doesnt work :s
but here is a pic of it anyways :blush:

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/LOCKY2306/979261_sk_lg.jpg

oh wow that looks lovely, very comfy, are we gonna get pics of your new carpets ? I was made up when we got our new carpets put down it make ssuch a difference

yes their will be loads of pics tomoz :blush::blush:
and more when i get my kitchen table ( need to go order it on friday they dont accept my visa electron onling :hissy:)
and will take some pics of our new chair when it gets here, i would imagine maybe monday or tuesday it will arrive, hopefully :happydance::headspin:

Aww, you sound so excited Weestar! Can't wait to see the piccies!

I'm holding back on pics of our new house until the new sofa comes. Land of Leather have confirmed that it arrived in this country on a container on 14th June, so it should be here soon!:happydance:

I think I'm as excited about my sofa as you are about your carpets!! I've only ever had one brand new sofa - that was just a 2 seater and my ex sat on it with a black marker in his back pocket before it was even a week old!:dohh:

i am very excited 8 months with bare floor boards :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:
its just going to make the decor so much nicer although i love the decor the way i wanted it the floors just make it look a mess so it will finally look all finnished :happydance::headspin:

next big project though is the kids bedroom its a total re do, everything needs stipping out of it but im trying to hold off till Colby is out of her cot cos the room is tiny i need bunk beds to give me more storage spaces

but hopefully that will be done before x-mas

We've hit a bit of a lull and haven't really done anything for a while. The shelf in the kitchen fell down and the cookery books are still just piled up in one corner waiting for me to put the blasted shelf back up again. They've been there 3 weeks! :blush:

Stu's been to collect Charlie's wardrobe this afternoon though, so I can't wait to hang his stuff up tonight. He's had this horrible cupboard thing and half of his stuff is piled up on the floor!:dohh:

it does seem like it takes forever to get it where you want it but itys well worth it all in the end, and i just cant wait till next year when i can sit back and say thank feck its all done :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->