• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bournemouth/Poole/Christchurch

RachA

Reaction score
Hi

I just wondered if there is anyone in the Bournemouth, Poole or Christchurch area who would like to meet up.

I have a 4 year old who's just started school and a 2 year old.

I have only just seen this. I live in Poole and have a 14 month old. Wolud love to meet up.

That's cool. My eldest starts school full time next week so i am able to get out for longer than at present.

If you want to PM me we can arrange a date, place and time to meet if you'd like.

hiya, I have 2 children who are 6 and 4 years old I live in Bournemouth! I'm a bit long replying to this though :/ lol xx

lol - that's okay. i assume your lo starts school in sept?

yeh he does then I'll get some peace ;) lol x

lol. my lo starts playschool and i'd rather she didn't. she's quiet though so don't need the peace lol

aww yeh it's hard when they start going, I walked away from playgroup got round the corner and had tears on my face! lol... my son loves playgroup and most of his friends are going to the same school as him so it'll be good for him to play with them at school too.

I live in weymouth :) i have a 9 month old son :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->