Bowel Movements

T

turbo_mom

Im just wondering how many poops does your little one have a day??
Since Angels been home shes been very gassy and is lucky to have even one poop a day... I've been givign her prune nectar and sugar water to try and help. I will be talking to a dietician on tuesday to see if its from her formula.
Shes been on mostly formula because my milk supply dropped and now my nipples are very cracked and sore so I cant pump because it hurts and it bleeds :(
Do any of you have any other tips for me?:wacko:

Rylee was... is the same way but now shes going once every two or 3 days but its very large. My doc told me.... which I think is wrong... that the hospital will not do anything about it until she hasn't gone for more then 3 days!

but while we where dealing with her jaundice she was on formula and thats when it started because about the same time we changed the formula and then we added BM which helped but then my boobs dried up :cry: and now I have been trying water and water with a little but on apple juice..... but nothing really works to great.

but thats all I know. Maybe it will help your little one.

oh yeah... this doesn't work for Rylee but it does for some babies.... you could try a rectal temp. that might stimulate her to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->