bowel movements?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Would you worry?

Since starting Hannah on solids she's gone from having a bowel movement every other day or so to every day, which is great. But she generally has one larger movement (sorry if tmi) that is more like her "normal" poos. And 2-3 smaller bowel movements. We're talking a tiny tiny amount. It's firmer than her regular movements, though not hard. She doesn't act like she's in pain, just gives the normal "poo face" :rofl: I try to make sure she has a balanced diet and not to many constipating foods in a day.

jack was like this for a few days but yesterday he had the biggest poo ever i was covered as well it was squirting out the sides. hes also had 7 since 7 this morning i think hes clearing the system x

Thanks but :sick: Hope that doesn't happen to me :rofl:

DH just laughed at me we both had to have a shower x and im afraid to say it stinks :rofl:

Yeah, we got the big smelly explosive one last night too! :rofl:

I think it's normal Vickie, Caitlyns poos change everyday now x

well as long as it happens when daddy's home so I don't have to deal with it ;) :rofl:

hahaha tell her to wait lol poor stan x

entirely normal. Ted's are very much more human now...which is a shame!!
He goes about 3 or 4 times a day. Generally with each feed.
They've always been solid since he's been on solids.
It's great when i use washable nappies - the poop just rolls off before i pop it in the wash! lol

Well I guess she is a bit constipated. We had a normal movement this morning but twice she's really strained today, cried and everything :( Gave her some apple juice so hopefully that will help her out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->