Boy/Girl? What do you all think?

NoelleNC

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had some unexpected spotting yesterday at 13 weeks + 4 days, so I had an ultrasound. I will be 14 weeks Tuesday. Tech said yesterday she is certain it is a boy, and gave me these three potty shots/pictures below. I was told last week at my NT ultrasound at the hospital (when I just turned 13 weeks) that she was guessing boy as well. It's hard to believe since it's still early. We have three girls, and it just feels so surreal if it's really a boy! I don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed too! But, for fun, would love your thoughts about these pictures below? Can you tell at 13 weeks + 4 days that it's a boy already? I have no nub shots, but just these. Thank-you!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 17
Potty shots at that gestation are really hard to discern. Nub would be fairly reliable, but a straight on potty shot can be a challenge to Dx. With that said, baby does look boy! I would say, if you've had two different (realiable) techs say they think boy, it's probably safe to say that is the case...i probably would wait to paint the nursery though, just in case.

Congrats if this your boy! you must be thrilled!

Thanks all for the replies. I "hope" too for a boy, but trying to stay "cautious" and not get my hopes up too high. My dh and I haven't told any family/friends about these last two tech's opinions as we just don't really know, and everything I have read online says potty shots are not very reliable at this stage of almost 14 weeks.

We have our big scan at 19 weeks on September 4th, so hopefully then it will be definitive if it's indeed a boy or a girl!

It is very fun to guess and dream though with you all! :winkwink:

Anymore opinions?!

My thought is boy but the pic is so small so I'm not 100% on that guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->