Boy/girl

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Hey ladies

Everyone I know is eithier having or had a girl in last 12months. I don't know what I'm having☺

Just wondered if you knew what you were having and if so was it boy/girl. Just wondering if its a year of girls or if its coincidence in my friendship group.

It's opposite for me, everyone having boys inc me!!

im team yellow but most of my friends who are due a month or two around me are having boys. i should find out soon tho! im 40+1 today...yawn!

Everyone I know is having a boy and so am I!

Wow. Thanks everyone. So whilst it all girls here. Sounds like its boys elsewhere.

Bet ill have a boy

It's been about 50/50 here with my friends. I am having a little girl but everyone says I'm carrying like a boy and insist it's a boy XD I'm taking the doctors and ultrasounds word for it. Together they have well over 60 years combined. And the lady that does my ultrasound has a 100% accuracy on telling the gender. No mistakes from her as of yet.

everyone I know is having girls, all but one person who is a couple weeks behind me, but 8 other women are having girls, and I'm having a boy this time. I thought he would be another girl, but I was wrong, he's all boy!

In my family in the last 9 yrs there has been 8 girls in my friends at lest 6 of them girls aswell I'm the first to have a boy woot!

Girl for us.. Lucy Eliza Dare... we think!

For me almost everyone who's pregnant is having a boy except 2 people, 1 had hers in March the other is due in July... and im also having a boy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->