Boy names

Amwk 2to3

Reaction score
So far I "like"
Brayden Jack
Brennan Jack
Or
Jase Daniels....
Open for suggestions not set on any of them we have 2 girls Alexia and Adalyn. We love their names names. We refer to them normal with a twist! We liked Alexis but to common and we liked Addison but again to common. We don't want to go to far off the path BUT... not something you hear every day!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

So far I "like"
Brayden Jack
Brennan Jack
Or
Jase Daniels....
Open for suggestions not set on any of them we have 2 girls Alexia and Adalyn. We love their names names. We refer to them normal with a twist! We liked Alexis but to common and we liked Addison but again to common. We don't want to go to far off the path BUT... not something you hear every day!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Jase Daniel

I'd change spellings a little but my faves of yours are Jace Daniels and Braiden Jack.

Suggestions;

Theo
Toby
Lincoln
Leyton
Oaklen/Oakden/Oakley
Brison
Lawson
Taylor
Preston
Corey

I love Jase (I'd spell it Jace too!) Daniels!

Some other names I like are:

Rhys Hunter
Rhys James
Stanley James
Cooper

I like Brennan jack best

Jase Daniels reminds me of jack Daniels x

Thank you for the input... How about Jace Bradley. My hubby is Brad ( that's his full name ). It's so hard to find anything to go with it. I kind of like the name Rhys.

Or chase--it's like jace, but jace makes me think of mace?

as previously stated by one poster I too immediately thought of Jack Daniels when reading/hearing Jase Daniels...maybe I enjoyed my whiskey pre-pregnancy a little too much though haha.

I like Jase/Jace the best.

I found Caide too I actually think I like Caide better then Jase!!! What do you think middle name could be one of the following ...
- jack
- Bradley
- Daniel

I like Caide Bradely or Caide Daniel. Though I do prefer the the spellings Cade or slightly less Kade.

I like Caide Bradley :)

Various spellubgs of jase/jayce/jace have been very popular in my area as of late. I personally know 3 born this summer.

I like Jase but Jase Daniels made me think of Jack Daniels straight away...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->