Boy or girl?? 12w2d + 14w5d heeeelp

Firstbabyy

Reaction score
This is 12w2d:
Screenshot_20220106-185036_Gallery.jpg

And 14w5d:
20220125_221037_remastered.jpg

Tech wouldn't say! This is my first baby, so excited to find out!!

No nub pic..

I don’t see any clues in these photos I’m sorry. :flow:

Did you get a profile picture? There aren’t any clues in these pics :(

I think that one shot is the shins and feet crossed at the ankles? I will give a for fun boy guess, I know how hard it is to not know I’m sorry ! :(

Yes if I had to take a shot in the dark I would say boy, but the potty shots aren’t showing anything and you really need a good profile shot to have a guess at the gender - sorry!! You can have a private gender scan at 15/16 weeks and they can tell you :)

I think that one shot is the shins and feet crossed at the ankles? I will give a for fun boy guess, I know how hard it is to not know I’m sorry ! :(
Yes if I had to take a shot in the dark I would say boy, but the potty shots aren’t showing anything and you really need a good profile shot to have a guess at the gender - sorry!! You can have a private gender scan at 15/16 weeks and they can tell you :)

Thanks anyway!:)
It doesn't really matter you know, I'm just so darn curious!](*,) Will do another scan in 3 weeks, when I'm 18w.
My gut says it's a girl, but who knows!!

Thanks anyway!:)
It doesn't really matter you know, I'm just so darn curious!](*,) Will do another scan in 3 weeks, when I'm 18w.
My gut says it's a girl, but who knows!!
My gut was right with my first three!! I’d trust that :) please update when you can, I can only live vicariously through the boards these days :haha: :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->