BOYS clothes NOW 50p AN ITEM last chance off to charity in morning

levichips

Reaction score
i have LOADS boys up to 3 month stuff, 3-6 and little 6-9 stuff for sale all items £1 each NOW 50p AN ITEM not including postage or fees please cover fees or gift thank you. mainly next.
any questions please ask.
first person to offer or pay will get the items x

Link to photos

I cant see anything babe, it says its private xx

How much for pic 23 posted hun? also how bigger size 3-6 months would you say the tigger dungarees is? (think its pic 40 or 41!) x

How much for pic 23 posted hun? also how bigger size 3-6 months would you say the tigger dungarees is? (think its pic 40 or 41!) x

i will look now at postage the dungarees arent a small 3-6 but i will double check weight and height if it on there x

the dungarees are up to 17.5 lb total for 23 posted would be £3 and if you want tigger ones too i'll do it for £3.50 posted? x

Ok will take both hun hes only 16lbs at the mo so should fit him for a while! PM me your paypal and i will send u payment x

hiya hun do 25,33 and 63 have any bobbling on them ? :) x

How much posted would it be for those 3 hun ? :) x

Ok hun thankyou :) they dont look bobbled on the pictures but just thought id ask.. the items are:
3-6 blue stripey jumper
6-9 brown stripey top with monkey
3-6 blue jacket with dog
xx

Ok hun thankyou :) they dont look bobbled on the pictures but just thought id ask.. the items are:
3-6 blue stripey jumper
3-6 blue jacket with dog
xx

ah no they are not bobbled at all.all including postage would be £5.50? x

33, 63, 38, 57, 67, 69, how much posted for these please? do they have any marks or stains on them? x

3-6 blue stripey jumper
3-6 blue jacket with dog
xx

ah no they are not bobbled at all.all including postage would be £5.50? x

I'll have to leave it just for now hun & will get back to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members