Boys - mostly next.

Have you sold the Next dungaree set £4.50 - Its the first pic with pink t-shirt :flow:

Also if you havent sold the 12-18 mnth pumpkin patch jeans...would you consider selling both these items mentioned for £10?

Hey hun. I'm desperate for the next jacket £6. Have pm'ed you. Do you still have it for sale?

Have you sold the Next dungaree set £4.50 - Its the first pic with pink t-shirt :flow:

Also if you havent sold the 12-18 mnth pumpkin patch jeans...would you consider selling both these items mentioned for £10?

Still got both hun, will inbox u x

I take it i'm being ignored. If its gone then just say. Forget it

I take it i'm being ignored. If its gone then just say. Forget it

No you are not being ignored! As I said I will inbox everyone.
I have LOTS of messages in my inbox at the moment and working my way down them. I'm not on here 24/7 and don't get alot of time to myself at the minute. Be paitient and ill get to you

would u take £3.50 posted for sleeping bag 6-9months and if so can i pay on tues?

Would you take £5 posted for the next jacket 6-9? If so pm me your paypal x

Any chance of getting the refund sent over that I've been waiting 2 weeks for? Thanks

ok, thank you :flower: You never mentioned it had been done and because you had last said it would be done by paypal I was checking there and not my bank account. All resolved x

hi have you number 1 left?
short dunagrees 12-18m?

if so will you take 4.50del (gifted) inbox me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back