Boys name HELP!

sticky_wishes

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi!

So I'm 24 weeks, and team yellow. We can't seem to think of a name!!! Our sons name is Cooper so it needs to go with that.

Boys name...
Some names I've been thinking over~

Blake Greyson
Huntley Greyson

I can't think of anything else that's uncommon, strong and handsome.

Any thoughts? Thanks x

Hunter would be nice but Huntley makes me think of the murderer

Blake & Cooper go very nicely together. Other options could be:

Cooper & Aiden
Cooper & Madden
Cooper & Jake/Jacob
Cooper & Sawyer
Cooper & Xavier
Cooper & Ian
Cooper & Lyle
Cooper & Miles/Myles
Cooper & Tyler

I love Blake Greyson!
Blake and Cooper sounds great too!

For some reason, Cooper & Lyle made me happy.

That's not your option though. If Greyson is a family name and you're sticking with it, I like Blake better than Huntley. :shrug: If Greyson is just a name you like, it's not my favorite, but I'm just a random poster on the internet. :haha:

↑↑ if you want something not as common then I really like Sawyer. Goes well with Greyson too.

Blake Greyson is very nice though Greyson and all the ___son names are so sickly popular where I live its a bit of a turnoff to me. But it is a very solid name nonetheless and Blake is an awesome name.

Huntley Greyson- I think Huntley sounds a bit girly. Like someone wanted a boy named Hunter but it was a girl so they settled with Huntley.

BTW, your first son's name is gorgeous :)

Some names that have been on our list are:
Logan
Paxton
Emmett(we have chosen this name if we have a boy)
Jacob
Landon
Hunter
Tanner
Chase
Griffin
Hudson
Josiah
Everett
Evan
Joshua
Micah
Malachi

I love the name Logan. Unfortunately an undesirable family member has that name! Haha! So its a no go!

If baby is a boy then Blake will definitely be his 1st name. Just need to be 100% on middle name. Greyson is just a name I like, but has no meaning. Doing some family tree research to see if there is one we like. All of the names in the family don't seem to fit our taste, with DS1 name or with Blake...so the search continues!!!x

I think cooper and blake go well.

I had a work colleague who called her son Magnus, thats quite a strong name, there was another with a son called Hugo.

Or Mason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->