• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boys name help :-)

Twinks

Reaction score
We love three boys names and have decided to keep them on our short list. We love all of them equally which is making our decision very hard :) we have decided to decide when we meet baby but I'm interested on which one(s) you like :) Our three names are Jacob, Reuben or Jonah. I know Jacob is very popular but we don't seem to have many here at all- do you know many baby Jacobs? :) His big brother is called Archie. Thanks :)

Jacob for me. It was top of my list until we chose a different name for this baby. I know it's popular but if you don't know many in your area it should be fine.

I love Jacob and Reuben :). I like Jacob just a bit more. I know a few Jacobs who are 4+ but I can't think of any baby/toddler Jacob's :)

I know a lot of boys named Jacob. I like how Jonah is close, but not too close. :) Reuben is okay.

I find myself liking Reuben! I've never met anyone with that name. I also like Jacob, although I know a lot of them I always associate the name with kind people.

I think Reuben is a great name! I would have it myself but it doesn't go with our surname. Also really like Jonah.

I like Jacob but its popularity puts me off a bit.

My favorite is Jonah, but Reuben sounds SO wonderful with Archie. Jacob is one of those names that's always going to be popular but it never sounds overused.

Even though it's my least favorite out of the three, I don't think you can go wrong with Reuben. Reuben & Archie is a perfect sibset!

I love the name Archie and I love the idea of waiting until the baby is born - i'm not really a fan of those 3 choices, but to each their own. I do love the name Jake, which ppl sometimes use as a nickname for Jacob - so I guess Jacob gets my vote out of those choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->