BPF....SOO happy! but confused on dates?

lauraxx

Reaction score
Got 2 definate :bfp::bfp:last night and one this morning.....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wondering if anyone can help me on approximate number of weeks??

LMP- 14/1/09
OV- 10/2/09.....(have fairly long cycles!!)

Hope you can help me.....Lot's of baby dust to u all :dohh::dust::dust::dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats! have a healthy, happy pregnancy!

Congrats! November 3 based on ovulation!!

Based on your cycles, I came up with Oct 7/09-but since you have long cycles, I would go with OV dates for now, until you get a dating scan xx

thank-you both.......
ye think i will go for ov for now, as cycles have been really messed up!!! xxxxxxxxx

Yes hun as alexas mommy says 3/11/09 edd based on ov date makes you 4+5 today :) Congratulations on your :bfp: hun lots of :dust: for you xx

Yeah, if you know when you ovulated it doesn't matter when the FDLP was.

I think they always go on FDLP as it is always fairly accurate and most people know that date, but it is much better to go from Ov date if you know it as it is exactly 38 weeks from Ov to due date.

(I used to have cycles of anywhere from 20 days to 40 days!!)

Congrats!!! I had long cycles too...and this time last year got my BFP, had ovulated on 10th, and was given due date of 3rd November! Little monkey decided not to come until 17th though!!! Have a happy and healthy nine months! :)

congrats to u xxxxxxxxxx

Huge congrats! I would go by your LMP cos thats what your MW will do when you get booked in. Then you will get you ADD at your scan. So your around 6+5wks.

Congratulations!! :yipee:

I agree with Stacy.

:happydance: congrats!! See you in the november due date thread!! Lots of BFP this weekend!!! me tooo:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->