BRA initials?

sssara

Reaction score
Hi, All - Our favorite name for our baby boy will have initials that spell BRA. What do you think? Should this be a no-go?

Honestley I dont remember a day my initials mattered, nor did the middle initial matter.

I had to read it twice to even get what you meant. I just read it B. R. A. totally separate letters. Someone's bound to notice and make stupid jokes but I wouldn't be deterred, you could pick up on anything if you try hard enough and you don't even have to use your middle name if you don't want to.
My initials are NCH and I somehow ended up with National Child Helpline jokes when I was at school, don't even get why that's funny.

I wouldn't :nope:

I highly doubt a child, especially a boy, would be pleased with initials that spell "bra".

Sorry :flower:

I shy away from many names I love due to the initials not being appealing.

Personally I wouldn't do it but I suppose it depends if the names you have picked have any special meaning to you.

When I was pregnant with DS one of our choices had the initials JLS but I said no because of the band!

My DH has those initials. Honestly, it's never even come up really. Especially not enough to get teasing. :shrug:

The middle initial rarely gets used, so really his initials would be BA. I don't think it's an issue at all.

BRA wouldn't bother me. I would steer clear of initials like ASS or something, but I think BRA is pretty harmless :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->