Bra sizes measurements?

RyliesMummy

Mum of 2 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Ok has anyone done this?
I looked up how to do it on google, tried various websites and came up with the same answer; 40A, I'm sorry but there is no way on this earth I'm a 40A I'm currently spilling out of a D cup.. Confused! :dohh:

Does it actually work for anyone?

Sorry if I'm in the wrong place!

I don't find that those tables of measurements work for me - the best thing is to just try on various sizes in various shops and see which feels best for you. If it feels too loose around your back, go down a band size. if the bra doesn't fit flat against your chest at the front, go down a band size. If you've got double boobage, go up a cup :)

DONT use those online measuring sites LOL - I had my boobs done last year and to be told by one on those sites after my op that I was a 36B only, nearly broke my heart hehe. I went to Bravissimo for a proper fitting where thay do it all properly and I'm actually a 32E. I think what those sites do is measure you the old fashioned way, where they add 4 or 5 inches to your band size. You can measure yourself anyway - measure around the bottom of your boobs where the bra strap goes (do not add 4 or 5 inches to this measurement) then measure the fullest part of your boobs and each inch difference is a cup size (e.g. 1 inch = A, 2 inches = B, 3 inches = C ) and so on! xxx

Oh I forgot to say that whatever the measurement is around the bottom of your boobs is what your band size is e.g 32 inches = band size 32. xx

lol, those sites so not work lol. I tried one and it told me I was a 40AA lol, im acutally a 36E lol

Yeah they told me I'm a 40A and I seriously doubt that, I have "Double Boobage" in my D cup :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->