Brand new to this site :)

kaitlyn_d

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Kaitlyn, I'm 21 years old and my husband is 22. We've been married since April of 2012 and we're very excited and ready to become parents :). we are on cycle 3 of ttc our first baby! open to talk to anyone and everyone!

Hi Kaitlyn! I'm also in my cycle 3 of TTC! Each month gets harder and harder especially the 2WW which I'm in right now. Im on 8dpo and will test on 10 but everyday feels like a week :cry: Good luck to us!!! :dust:

Hi! yay! I'm pretty sure i'm on cd 2, crossing my fingers for your bfp! and mine too hopefully :))) i just know this time will draaag!

On cd2? Thats good! Make sure you don't miss your fertile window! I've learned a lot the passed couple months, lol!! When you're in your 2 week wait you should go to this post Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP? (please read first post) It's really informative and helpful but it will drive you nuts also, lol!! What's wrong with us women??? My advice to you would be DON'T OVER ANALYZE every thing that is happening to your body. But I just can't help myself,lol!!

FX'd for us this month!!! 3rd is the charm right?

oh my i have no idea why i said cd 2... I'm 2 dpo! yikes I'm losing it haha. and i am terrible with over analyzing everything! i think i drive my husband CRAZY! yes sooo hoping 3rd time's a charm!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Welcome to the forum, hope you get your BFP soon!

YAY!! You're right behind me then! Praying this is our time!! I have 2 more days before I test! It's quite nerve racking... The days do draaagggg....

Welcome to BnB!

https://pbr1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/annegeddesbears.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->