Bras (2 Nursing), maternity jeans and pink Favour Bags *For Sale* Photo Link Added!

F

FierceAngel

hello all started clearing out wardrobes and bits&bobs!

so far i have

2x nursing bras 36f Marks and Spencer worn once or twice 1 black (shown) and identical 1 in white. £5 posted for pair

3X underwired bras all 34DD
1 black Per Una Marks & Spencer
1 white ann summers
1 white Secret possessions Primark
SOLD

1x Pink and white 34E
Florence & Fred (tesco) worn once!
£1.50 posted

My First Year Photo Frame Lemon colour suit boy or girl
brand new but taken out of celofane as was going to use and then someone bought me one for luisa's christening!
SOLD

Maternity Jeans with side inserts Size 10 R

Next - Boyfriend range worn twice as some how i was a size 8 in mat wear!!!!
SOLD

20 Pink net favour bags UNUSED ideal for baby showers or christenings- left over from luisa's christening as i bought too many!
£4 posted

piccies here
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=139308&id=780614743&l=54aef70654

Thats all for now :)
thanks for looking

sure you can hun i was trying to put pics up but its not working!

will keep trying ill pm you my paypal if thts ok xxx

do u have pics of the photoframe? that sounds like just what im looking for

x

do u have pics of the photoframe? that sounds like just what im looking for

x

maybe if i pop pic over pm on fb would tht work cant get any to upload atm think they are too big and im obv not using photobucket properly lol!

xx

sure you can hun i was trying to put pics up but its not working!

will keep trying ill pm you my paypal if thts ok xxx

yes pleas :) dont need a pic, £4 for 3 bras is amazing :lol:

lol yh they prob cost me like £40 all together! i have a habbit of buying bras that dont fit in hope! hence they get worn once! i need to admit tht they just dont do the pretty bras in my size haha!
ive prob got loads more so ill let you know xx

Yeh let me know hun :hugs: - if you have any 36 D or DD let me know :)

Nursing bras 36f Marks and Spencer can i have these please? x

Actually i don't think these will fit. Sorry xx

Just wondering if anyone that bought anything from this thread has received their item yet? I have sent 2 PMs to FierceAngel since paying for stuff but had no replies and I can see shes been online since I sent them :shrug:

PMs appear to be unread but member has been logged in an actively browsing quite a bit of the forum :confused:

Could seller please read PMs and confirm the situation. Thankies :D

Seller has PMed me reasons for not sending and has cleared up the situation :hugs: x x x

wow thanks girls

unfortunatly bnb is the homepage on my laptop and others in my house use it leave it on.. maybe this is what wobbles means?

ive had a shit few days recently and thought i had pm'd you both letting you know i was gonna hold off posting due to the postal strike.. i didnt want things going missing... but my phone didnt send them...

anyways like hannah said is sorted now but dont want people thinking im some kind of scammer :)

xx

oh and wobbles just re read tht bit about browsing me thinks i will have to stop it keeping me logged in lol nosey buggers in my house!!

Still no sign of my item despite it supposed to have been posted over a week ago. Just tried sending FireceAngel a PM but her mailbox is full so trying to get hold of her through this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->