Braxton hicks,do they feel like period cramps?

Personally for me I don't 'feel' them as much as notice my belly being really hard and struggle to bend ect. But I've heard other people say they feel like period cramps so they might well be! Sorry I'm not very helpful, hopefully someone can answer better for you :)

To me, period cramps are slightly painful... When I get BH, they don't hurt. My stomach tightens and it kind of takes my breath away. I think everyone experiences them differently though. To me, that sounds like you are probably having BH. Good luck! :flower:

It could be your baby starting to drop too. I was having period like cramps yesterday and a dull ache in my back and I called the doc just to be sure. He said it could either be a UTI if I also had painful urination (which I don't) or the baby could be dropping.

My bh weren't like period cramps. My whole stomach would get super tight and feel kind of sore/tense like I had done too many sit ups. Rly strong bh my stomach would get rock hard to the point it was hard to take s deep breath cuz it was rly tight. They don't hurt rly tho..irs a weird feeling lol. But I wouldn't worry unless they really hurt i had bh from 30 weeks and didn't have lo til 39 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->