Braxton Hicks vs baby moving?

AshLMT

Reaction score
For the past 2 days now, I've had this weird almost like heavy tight feeling in my lower abdomen that doesn't seem to go away when I'm moving nor when I just kick my feet up and relax. It only feels tight in my lower bump, not my upper bump. I know I haven't been that good about getting all my water in for the day, but it hasn't been that far off from getting the right amount either. I'm has anyone experienced this? I'm having a hard time just trying to figure out if it's just baby shifting around or if it's actually BH contractions. I feel like she's going through a growth spurt because my stomach feels so stretched out, I've actually started waddling when I walk :haha: and forget about walking at a "normal speed" - I feel like I'm 90 years old lol

The exact same thing started happening to me 2 weeks ago- doc says its normal BH!

I had them feelins and still do sometimes from baby bum stickin out sometimes bh! X

I'm confused about this, too. It feels like someones sat on me, it's uncomfy, I keep thinking its baby pushing into my tummy but then I thought, I wonder if its BH? Sometimes when I get it my back feels sore too.

It sounds like braxton hicks. If you feel your bump and it's all tight then that's a sign to confirm its braxton hicks.

It sounds like braxton hicks. If you feel your bump and it's all tight then that's a sign to confirm its braxton hicks.
Mine feels hard most the time so I can hardly tell the difference!x

Could it be ligament pains? I have been getting those.. they feel like BH's xx

I'm struggling too to know what is baby's movements and what is BHs. Think I'm having them, but not entirely sure!

i am getting BH - they seem to be worse when i walk for long or climb stairs the bump gets all tight - lately sometimes they come with slight pain across the bump - sometimes they just feel really uncomfy and extra tight - no pain..i'm 33+5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->