Braxtons???

mummykel1984

Reaction score
The last 2 days I have been having irregular tightening across my bump that take my breath away and I need to stop and breathe through them, also the worst backache and achiness in my thighs and buttocks :'( anyone else get this?? I've never had anything like this before with my 3 children so am a bit :wacko: lol x

I had this from 20wks with the twins sweet and the aches and pains were pretty much constant. Think it's a twin thing and only an issue if they become painful, regular or frequent. I was convinced nightly that I'd go into labour but still hadn't at 38wks! Xx

Thanks hun really paranoid about going into Labour cos I've had 3 c sections. My first pregnancy I started with contractions but the literally came thick and fast and very painful! Didn't have any aches or braxtons that I could feel, that ended in a emergency c section and the other 2 were planned c sections so all these aches and pains are kinda new lol xxx

I didn't have similar feelings with my singletons until I was past 38wks, two babies definitely takes it toll and your body begins to feel the strain much earlier on x

I'm not a moaner but my gosh am I feeling like I have had enough still have c section date of 20th December so not too
long left xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"