Breach advice

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
Really need some advice please as enyone ever had a breach baby and had them try and move the baby ?? Or if you have gone in to labour with breach bum first and everything went well ?? Im paniking here haha

In my prev pregnancy my baby was breech at 28 weeks. I think he turned right before labor began at 40w. I did use a birthing ball and bounced on it alot alot alot. I read it helps baby turn and drop. I think I started that at 39w. Idk how far along you are but I'm sure there's time for the baby to turn. When's your next US? mine a 27 weeks showed my daughter is breech. I'm now 30w5d and idk if she still is. I have an US the 19th.

In my prev pregnancy my baby was breech at 28 weeks. I think he turned right before labor began at 40w. I did use a birthing ball and bounced on it alot alot alot. I read it helps baby turn and drop. I think I started that at 39w. Idk how far along you are but I'm sure there's time for the baby to turn. When's your next US? mine a 27 weeks showed my daughter is breech. I'm now 30w5d and idk if she still is. I have an US the 19th.
Im 33 weeks this my 6th child none ave ever been in breach position but this one since 29 weeks :( i never go further then 37 weeks alwaya giv birth at 37. I ave a ball and been on that since 20 odd weeks coz i have bad sciatica. My scan was yeasday next one is in two weeks i ave one every two weeks under consultant led as im high risk x

Breech is common - 3% at birth. More and more are now vaginal births and there is no reason a standard breech presentation should not be, unless there are additional complications. Earlier in pregnancy breech presentation is much more common but most babies move themselves in the last month anyway.

External version (the doctors turning the baby from outside) is a safe and common procedure, and has success rates of 50-75%.

First baby I ever delivered was a breech in a teenager that didn’t know she was even pregnant......

My last was breech and I had an ECV at 37 weeks. Pretty straightforward in my experience. They monitor and scan baby then manipulate to turn and then monitor and scan again. I was adamant the baby was going to turn so went in with a positive attitude. If not I would have attempted a breech vaginal delivery. Anything to avoid a c section. Good luck

My last was breech and I had an ECV at 37 weeks. Pretty straightforward in my experience. They monitor and scan baby then manipulate to turn and then monitor and scan again. I was adamant the baby was going to turn so went in with a positive attitude. If not I would have attempted a breech vaginal delivery. Anything to avoid a c section. Good luck

Does it hurt when they turn the baby hun? It looks like it's quite uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->