Breakfast and lunch ideas

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Every morning Jacob has the same breakfast a wheatabix mixed with some fruit puree and milk and sometimes a yogurt to finish off what else can I offer him the poor sod must be bored stiff of the stuff

Also what else can I put in his sandwiches at lunch he normally just has cheese spread sometimes he will have jam or marmite anything else I can put in them

x

for breakfast Hannah gets baby cereal with some fruit puree and also fresh fruit cut up on her tray for a finger food (usually berries at the moment as they are in season)

What about a tuna fish sandwich? Hannah doesn't get many sandwiches but she likes these

Sounds messy vickie but I think I will give it a go! Can I use Mayo in it for him or not? x

I used mayo and put peas in it as well

Most things Hannah gets is messy :blush: She just doesn't eat with clothes on :rofl:

most of her lunch items are finger foods, fruits, cheese, veggies plus a yogurt, should do more sandwiches though

I need some ideas too.
:)
I usually do an avocado cream cheese sandwich. Just mash up the avocado with a small amount of cream cheese.

What about some sliced turkey and avocado? You could make grilled cheese just to change up the texture a bit. Then maybe some soup to go with it? A big one the boys love is peanut butter and banana with a drizzle of honey..especially in a whole wheat pita, but he's a bit young for that. We do tuna salad with diced apple and raisins in whole wheat pita as well...makes it where it doesn't fall out of the bread. You could make up an egg salad just not using the whites? Unless you already give him egg whites.

For breakfast what about scrambled eggs..minus whites? You could make a frittata with some veggies in it. Breakfast burritos? The boys love waffles/pancakes with fruit in it, or I'll make a fruit syrup from some fresh fruit to put on top.

What about some sliced turkey and avocado? You could make grilled cheese just to change up the texture a bit. Then maybe some soup to go with it? A big one the boys love is peanut butter and banana with a drizzle of honey..especially in a whole wheat pita, but he's a bit young for that. We do tuna salad with diced apple and raisins in whole wheat pita as well...makes it where it doesn't fall out of the bread. You could make up an egg salad just not using the whites? Unless you already give him egg whites.

For breakfast what about scrambled eggs..minus whites? You could make a frittata with some veggies in it. Breakfast burritos? The boys love waffles/pancakes with fruit in it, or I'll make a fruit syrup from some fresh fruit to put on top.

You always have good ideas!

I have just been using spread stuff and he doesnt have teeth yet so im not sure how he would be able to cope with sliced ham etc! I will def tried grilled cheese might put some tomato in with it or something

I will try eggs for breakfast tomorrow x

You always have good ideas!

Thanks, I'm constantly on the lookout for new recipes to try on the boys, I get tired of always making the same things. They are my little guinea pigs, they will try just about anything lol

Ooh i'm looking for sandwhich ideas too :)

Elliot loves scrambled egg and toast, i usually give this him mid morning or lunch (not every day of course).

mommyof3co? Dont suppose you want to come over here and cook for me and my family do you? You've given me inspiration and will try these is a few weeks! Thank you

xxx

Tom had melon and toast this morning, normally we give him fruit etc :)

well when i was a baby my gran used to make sunday dinner on a sunday and blend it up and put it into 6 freezable containers and that would be my dinner for the week. until the following sunday. so ive started doing that with my lil one and he loves his vedgetables. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->