Breakfast for a Lactose Intolerant Baby?!

DonnaBallona

newlyweds!
Reaction score
What on earth can I give Brooke for Breakfast? I wanted to give her some baby porridge or cereal or something but its all got lactose or milk powder etc in it?! I found one-the Organix first Apple and Raspberry Cereal but I cant give her that every day for a month, surely? :blush:

I gave her some Banana yesterday and she looked like this :sick:
so may have to leave that for a couple of days. . .LOL :rofl:

Any ideas anyone?xx

I would buy the quick cooking oats (so smaller pieces) and cook them myself...just buy the oats in bulk, then I could flavor them anyway I wanted. Cooked in water, rice milk, juices and add fruits. We also did fruit and toast, we tried soy yogurt but that didn't go over well, they have coconut and goats milk too you could try. You can do some other cereal, I noticed organic versions were more likely not to have dairy here, and for the "milk" you can use rice milk.

hun there are baby cereals lactose free hipp do about 2 and orgaix do 2, annabelle is no longer lactose intolerant but was and i know what a nightmare it can be

https://www.organix.com/Our-Foods/Food-For-Babies/Infant-Cereals

ONLY THE PINK AND YELLOW ONES ARE OK HUN

the hipp one is apple orange and banana

hope that helps hun

when she is 6 months and allowed gluten u can give her ready brek or weetabix made with her own formula

Lou
xxx

There's loads of lactose free cereal about nowadays....mix with her usual soya milk or water or give pureed apple, pear etc. Breakfast doesn't have to be cereal

Boots has some orange and banana breakfast you just mix with her regular milk, Finn loves it. It's irritating when the dried cereals have follow on or cows milk in :hissy:

fruit purees like apple or pear! or like MO3 said, get some porridge oats and make them up with either soya or rice milk, or with her normal milk. works out tonnes cheaper too and you can change the consistency too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->