Breakfast & Meal idea's for 1year +

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
So my baby girl's going to be 1 on the 1st of july :shock: and i was after some idea's for breakfast and dinners!

she currently has hipp baby porridge and toast for breakfast and a variety of home cooked foods, and a few jars for dinners.

any ideas and advice would be fab - oh and she's allergic to potato :dohh:

Nearly 1 already :shock:

Breakfast:

Weetabix
Ready brek
Rice krispies
Boiled/scrambled egg with toast
greek yogurt with fruit & honey (honey only after 1)

Dinner:

Pasta with bolognese/tomato sauce
Cauliflower cheese with broccoli
Chicken & rice with peppers, onions, mushrooms
omelette with ham & cheese & tomato
fish pie (cod in a white sauce with peas & carrots) topped with sweet potato/swede

Hope this gives you some ideas hun :)

I posted in another thread about this site I found, it has GREAT toddler recipes, you should check it out

www.weelicious.com

I ended up finding 45 recipes for lunch and dinner, plus tons of side dishes, desserts and breakfast stuff

Breakfast
Toast
weetabix porrage
coco pops
scrambled egg

Dinner
Lasanga
sheperdspie
sausages in gravy with veg
chicken in supreme
meatballs with pasta
beans on toast

Hope this helps hun :hugs:

ladies, thank you!! i love you both!! he he!! you stars, i have so many idea's now :yipee: xx

Breakfast
Toast
weetabix porrage
coco pops
scrambled egg

Dinner
Lasanga
sheperdspie
sausages in gravy with veg
chicken in supreme
meatballs with pasta
beans on toast

Hope this helps hun :hugs:

yesssssss!! thanks aly! helps so much :D xxx

Nelly gets usually her milk (6 ounces) a banana and a wee petit filous for breakkie :)

Lunch is usually a fruit salad ~ sliced pears, green and red grapes, strawberries :) after 4 ounces of milk...then her fruit juice (pure apple juice diluted a wee bitty)

Tea is usually whatever pasta dish i make (we are huge pasta eaters here lol) or she loves fish fingers with beans...prawns (but she only likes a few at a time) ham slices with cheese on toast..shes daft on Kormas or chilli con carne.,,,,garlic bread too :).. with her diluting juice :)

Shes rice cake daft too she eats loads of them in between meals

And she takes 7 ounces of milk before bed :sleep:

Nelly gets usually her milk (6 ounces) a banana and a wee petit filous for breakkie :)

Lunch is usually a fruit salad ~ sliced pears, green and red grapes, strawberries :) after 4 ounces of milk...then her fruit juice (pure apple juice diluted a wee bitty)

Tea is usually whatever pasta dish i make (we are huge pasta eaters here lol) or she loves fish fingers with beans...prawns (but she only likes a few at a time) ham slices with cheese on toast..shes daft on Kormas or chilli con carne.,,,,garlic bread too :).. with her diluting juice :)

Shes rice cake daft too she eats loads of them in between meals

And she takes 7 ounces of milk before bed :sleep:

so many good ideas thanks sweetie, will def get maddi some rice cakes too snack on :D

you get rice cakes in diff flavours...nelly loves the apple ones..BEWARE the blueberry ones...they stain EVERYTHING!!!!!

you get rice cakes in diff flavours...nelly loves the apple ones..BEWARE the blueberry ones...they stain EVERYTHING!!!!!

he he! i can imagine!! maddi has raspberries today! omg did they go everywhere!!

Thats so unfair, we only get the plain rice cakes here in South Africa.

There is a shop though called the UK emporium that imports food products from the UK, will have to tell them to get some.

rosie loved marmite on brown toast
scrambled egg and pitta bread she's have that anytime though
boiled egg hard boiled but a bit runny so she'd dip soldiers in but dont do what i did the first time left the shell on and she ate the bloody lol :rofl: it wasnt till i heard the crunching that i realised
bad mummy lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"