Breakfast time!!

JayeD

Reaction score
I was thinking of starting J on 3 meals a day within the next couple weeks. His milk intake has jumped 2 oz per bottle since Friday, and he's on 2 meals a day.

What do you feed your LO's for breakfast? Is it always just baby rice or baby cereal?

Hi hun, There are lots of options of baby cereals for 4+ or you can just give him any type of puree he's already taking. Pure oat porridge prepared with formula is also fine before 6 months. You can also mix the baby cereals with fruits or veggie puree.

There is a growth spurt close to 6 months, & this is why he might be asking for more milk per feed.

I give Clara some kind of baby cereal (rice, oat or barley) with fruit mixed in, usually avocado or banana.

My LO just has plain baby rice at the moment as we have only been doing it for a week!
Am going to make up lots of purees to freeze tomorrow, so might start to try a little apple.

Yea I'm afraid of the growth spurt he may possibly be going through. He's so tall already! I hope it doesn't last long.

I've got a bunch of purees already made up for him for lunch and dinner. I was just wondering if there were other options for breakfast apart from cereal. I guess it will have to do for now. At least in 2 weeks, he can try some of the other flavours of cereal. Off the top of my head I know that there is a oats and mixed fruit cereal or oats and banana. That will give him some variety.

How tall is he now JayeD? Clara had a growth spurt between 4-5 months and grew 4cm in 4 weeks!!! She was 67cm then and I have a feeling she's gonna be close to 70cm at her 6 month appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->