Breakfast

Frankie

Reaction score
How much and what should I give him at 12 months?

Problem is with Nursery - Liam will eat anything that is offered to him, literally we give him porridge, Weetabix toast etc - with Juice.

We then send a bottle for his milk and he wolfs that down at Nursery (there has been instances when hes brought his milk up as theyve give him to much) now they asked today if we give him enough breakfast?

Slighty peed off as I know we do but if we give him any more theyll overfeed him at Nursery and I am called to pick him up

Any ideas for a happy medium?

I.E How much do you feed yours? What quantities and how many ounces of milk will i send to Nursery? he has his lunch at 12pm here to

Hiya hun...its a tricky one as they all have different appetites. My son has weetabix and from what i can remember he would have one whole weetabix and a 70z bottle of milk...how many weetabix do you put in his bowl? Maybe if he has a big appetite you could offer him a slice of toast or some yogurt also just to top him up? What time does he have his breakfast and dinner? xx

Niamh is 13 months.

She'll have something like porridge, toast, wholemeal crumpets for breakfast followed by a piece of fruit like a banana, some grapes, a pear etc when she waked up about 9am.

Then about 1ish she'll have a 6oz bottle when she goes down for a nap.

He'l have one followed by some milk i.e 4 or 5 ounces he has porridge and stuff also

Maybe a piece of fruit and some yoghurt might be good just makes you feel daft when you feel there picking at you

he's has his breakfast 7-7:30 or 06:30-7am when he is at Nursery

Give it a try hun...you never know you make just have a greedy little monkey on your hands :lol: xx

Give it a try hun...you never know you make just have a greedy little monkey on your hands :lol: xx

It runs in the family thanks for the info you 2 much appreciated :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->