• paul walker.jpg
    paul walker.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1
Ohhhhh this guy is a hunnie too!

Attachments

• Mark Wahlberg.jpg
    Mark Wahlberg.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
I only fancied Mr. Depp once he donned some eyeliner and dreads. (jack sparrow)

I only fancied Mr. Franco when he donned some pyjamas and started smoking a lot of pot. (pineapple express)

Sometimes I wonder if I have issues. :dohh::haha:

I only fancied Mr. Franco when he donned some pyjamas and started smoking a lot of pot. (pineapple express)

Haha The Depp is definitely most sexy as Jack Sparrow with his eyeliner and slightly drunken slur.

I'm the same as you redpoppy - if they don't have some sort of 'issue' i don't fancy them. Always looking for the next fixer-upper :haha:

In fact - the ONLY time I found Brad Pitt sexy is when he played the stoner in True Romance :)

i think its pretty sexy even in his movie buried lol :D i think he's alright like another member said wouldn't kick him out of bed... i personally think my OH is sexier lol :D

i also like robert danny junior too he has this roughness bout him lol my OH thinks he's good looking too :D lol i think taylor lautner is good looking but feel terrible saying that about someone that age :blush:

i also like robert danny junior too he has this roughness bout him lol my OH thinks he's good looking too :D lol i think taylor lautner is good looking but feel terrible saying that about someone that age :blush:

Me too LOL I thought oh maybe he is older than I think he is... nope :blush: But he is a very nice looking man. I also think Robert Pattinson is too but only in the Twilight movies... I haven't seen his other one/ones but pictures of him random I find he looks weird lol.

HAHAHA See I didn't think Franco was cute at all in the Pineapple express LOL But Annapolis... Oh Bring it on baby! hehe

Jude Law? Mmmm

Josh Hartnett is gorgeous too!

Attachments

• jude-law-20050220-26677.jpg
    jude-law-20050220-26677.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0

Haha The Depp is definitely most sexy as Jack Sparrow with his eyeliner and slightly drunken slur.

I'm the same as you redpoppy - if they don't have some sort of 'issue' i don't fancy them. Always looking for the next fixer-upper :haha:

In fact - the ONLY time I found Brad Pitt sexy is when he played the stoner in True Romance :)

I don't do fixer uppers... so it's probably me with the issues. :wacko: I don't see there's anything to fix with a jack sparrow or a friendly pot dealer in pyjamas. :haha:

Ryan Renyolds is definately not the sexiest in my book - in saying that I wouldn't say no to him of course!
Thinking Paul Walker, Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman - although I think I find Hugh Jackman so sexy because he's such a devoted family man. He has been married for almost 15 years and after he and his wife had 2 mcs, they adopted 2 children as well as donating plenty of his money to charity. That's my kind of man!

God I almost forgot about Danny Dyer :blush:

MASSIVE guilty pleasure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"