Breaking The Habit

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Younglutonmum, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Younglutonmum

Younglutonmum Mummy To Maya & Bump

Think Maya may have finally broken the habit of nedding to be rocked to sleep before being placed in her basket!!

Last night I put her down half asleep & within 5 mins she was sound asleep. I thought that perhaps i'd just got lucky lol.

Tonight I thought there was no chance of her going down without a fight as she has been asleep practically all day after the trauma of her jabs! So did the usual bedtime routine & by the time her bottle was finished she was still wide awake. So I thought right, i'll stick her in her moses basket while I pop downstairs & then i'll take her into bed with me

I pop downstairs, play around on Facebook & realise Maya hasn't cried so I ask my brother to pop his head in & he comes back & tells me she's wide awake but just looking around

So I chance it & do her bottles as she seems happy on her own. When that's over I go upstairs & my angel is fast asleep :happydance:

Wooo i'm really hoping this is the start of an easier bedtime!!

2. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

That's great!

3. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Thats exellent news, i love it when they suprise you, I was washing up this afternoon and asked OH to do Paige's bottle because she was getting naggy, next thing i know its gone quiet and she's fast asleep in the front room on a giant bean bag we have...but Kieran woke her up 10mins later!!

But its great caz she settles herself at nite aswell!

Well done you!!

4. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

J E A L O U S . :rofl:

5. Younglutonmum

Younglutonmum Mummy To Maya & Bump

You wouldn't be jealous today............

She was up most of the night realy grizzly!!

Damn jabs!!

6. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Good girl Maya! :yipee:

Poor thing,she didn't deserve the trauma of nasty jabs! :hugs: