Breaking The Habit

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Think Maya may have finally broken the habit of nedding to be rocked to sleep before being placed in her basket!!

Last night I put her down half asleep & within 5 mins she was sound asleep. I thought that perhaps i'd just got lucky lol.

Tonight I thought there was no chance of her going down without a fight as she has been asleep practically all day after the trauma of her jabs! So did the usual bedtime routine & by the time her bottle was finished she was still wide awake. So I thought right, i'll stick her in her moses basket while I pop downstairs & then i'll take her into bed with me

I pop downstairs, play around on Facebook & realise Maya hasn't cried so I ask my brother to pop his head in & he comes back & tells me she's wide awake but just looking around

So I chance it & do her bottles as she seems happy on her own. When that's over I go upstairs & my angel is fast asleep :happydance:

Wooo i'm really hoping this is the start of an easier bedtime!!

Thats exellent news, i love it when they suprise you, I was washing up this afternoon and asked OH to do Paige's bottle because she was getting naggy, next thing i know its gone quiet and she's fast asleep in the front room on a giant bean bag we have...but Kieran woke her up 10mins later!!

But its great caz she settles herself at nite aswell!

Well done you!!

Good girl Maya! :yipee:

Poor thing,she didn't deserve the trauma of nasty jabs! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"