Breakthrough bleeding? Or implantation?

Piper250

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this before and what the result was.

So to preface, I have never spotted before in my life except for at the very end of my period, I usually have a day of spotting. But I don't get mid-cycle ovulation spotting or anything else.

I'm on 13dpo today. Two days ago (11dpo), late in the evening, I had some brown spotting when I wiped--nothing in my underwear. This was three days before AF was expected. It continued until late afternoon yesterday, getting even lighter until I wasn't sure if it was just discharge or if there was some blood mixed in. It's completely gone now. AF is due tomorrow, but I'm impatient and want to hear other people's stories.

Has anyone else had this type of spotting in their regular cycles, starting a few days before AF, and clearing up entirely for more than a day before AF comes? How likely do you think it is that this was implantation?

I took a test this morning but BFN, am waiting until Friday to test again, because then I can determine if AF shows first.

Not familiar with implantation, but I do think if that you got BFN at 13 DPO, it's likely that you're not pregnant. Sorry.

I do no some women don't get bfp until after there period due so could have been implantation, but for me personally I never use to get pre af spotting but earlier in the year I noticed I would spot 2 days before af was due, fingers crossed it was implantation spotting and not pre af, I no our bodies like to trick us every now and again lol xx

I feel it might not be IB but I really hope it is! When I had IB it was only one spec. But other people do have it over a few days too so sorry to have no answer but could be either way. 11dpo is a late implantation so still time to get a BFP! In a couple days. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->