Breast and nipple pain comes and goes

ourmiracle17

Reaction score
4w5d. From before my BFP until around 13 DPO my breasts were soooo sore, but they basically always are before I start my period. Then they stopped hurting much and I started getting some burning and sharp pains in nipples. Now that has pretty much gone away as well. I do have some tenderness, but only sometimes, and occasional nipple pain. I almost wish they hurt all the time because this freak me out! (I had a loss in September and lost the breasts pain symptom then as well, but it did not start until I was about 5 weeks.)

I had very sensitive nipples and breasts before my BFP and then it went away. Now, at 5w4d it is back in full force. My nipples have been tender for a few days now and this morning they are actually sore.

I 100% get being paranoid about symptoms or lack there of, but from what I have been told they can come and go and that we shouldn't worry. I find it hard not to worry too though. I keep hoping for morning sickness to kick in because that will make me feel more pregnant. Ridiculous right? Who wishes for that?

My nipple/breast pain has been all different with each of my pregnancies. I had it for a few weeks in the beginning with one of my babies. None at all with two of my babies. For the whole first trimester with one of my babies. With this one, I've had it non-stop since about 7 weeks along, and I'm still suffering at 22 weeks. I don't really think it means anything. All pregnancies really can be different.

My breast/nipple pain has come and gone all the way through pregnancy. In the first tri, some days it'd be rediculous but then the next day no pain. I got shooting pains in my nipples on and off and major itching! There was no pattern to it. I quite enjoyed the no pain days! It's continued that way through pregnancy. Currently going back through a period of really sore boobs again! A loss of symptoms can be a worrying sign but also as likely mean nothing at all. You might wake up tomorrow and find you your boobs are back to being painful! Same with MS, some people find it comes and goes!

Ive had very on and off boob pain so far.. but i think its the only pregnancy so far where i can remember having any at the beginning!

Thanks everyone. The funny thing is after posting this, they are hurting again! LOL. Now it is the sore breast feeling AND the nipple pain.. Still not quite as bad as before.. but it does make me feel better! I agree about wanting morning sickness! I have had nausea and one time of running to the bathroom thinking I was going to, but nope...

I have this exact same worry too...the pain in my breasts really comes and goes. Some days they honestly feel fine and some days (or really I should say some hours during some days, not the whole day) I really feel my nipples tingling. They are never really super sore. I searched all over the internet about it and it does seem like a common fear but most women say symptoms come and go. Good luck!

I'm 6.5 weeks and I haven't had any soreness in my breasts. However my nipples are pure torture! So sensitive and painful, just lightly brushing against them hurts. I can't wear my normal bra so I've been using a sports bra for a few weeks. But gosh this part is no fun! They have not stopped hurting for a moment since I found out I was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->