• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breast pumps? which one?

D

danni2609

I didnt breastfeed first time round so im new to this and theres so many to choice from i dont know where to start! Do i get electric or manual? Which make? thanx

I'm interested in this too, which are more efficient, easier to use, quicker etc...

Hope someone replies :)

x

I have the Medela Pump in Style Advanced. It worked great when I used it. It has a one touch let down button that really helped, and you could pump quite a bit very quickly. Mine was the double electric. I'm not sure how the other Medela products are, but I'm guessing that anything from Medela is great. Thats what I've found so far.

Hi
I bought an electric one off ebay but had no luck with it, I could express more by hand, so I returned it and I bought a manual tommee tippee which has been great. I think breast pumps are different to the individual, I really don't think there is a best one, just best for yourself. Sorry I couldn't be more help xxx

Avent Isis Breast Pump Overall score was 4 smile faces out of 5 :):):):) and was said to be Easy to use.

Medela MiniElectric™ Breastpump scored 4 :):):):) and was said a Must-have product if you are breastfeeding and want to express.

Freedom Breast Pump from Tommee Tippee scored 4 :):):):) and was said this pump is good value for money.

One Handed Breast Pump from Boots scored 2:):) and was said this has a loss of suction and It is very fiddly to assemble.

hope this helps,All Medela bottles & breastpump kits are 100% Bisphenol-A (BPA) Free. This is the make i want to get :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->