Breastfeeding and late period..help

babydust11

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Okay so I'm nursing my 8 month old, my period returned when she was 5 months. I track my period on an app & am currently 7 dad late. Dh and I had unprotected sex two days before my expected period. I was cramping like I was about to start before we dtd but now they've stopped. I have very mild cramps and there's a constant tugging feeling on my lower right side. I took a hpt about two days after we had un protected sex but it was negative, I'm wondering if it was too early. I also have a discharge and I checked myself and it was very wet and had white discharge on my fingers tmi.. Please help! Thanks

Implantation takes about 6-10 days and for HCG to begin. Anything is possible I think you may need to wait a little longer to test. Good luck! Keep us posted!

Yes that's what I'm thinking, if I was pregnant it would be way early. I cramped in the beginning with both of my babies. I swore I was fixing to start my period with them.

I wish you the best. I have a 7yo son. DH & I just got married this year but ready to start a family of our own soon, but NTNP for now. Its all so stressful to track and plan, I think we'll just have fun for a bit if it doesn't work then I'll try harder ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->