Breastfeeding and NTNP~need some answers please!

3kiddosmaybe4

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm still nursing my 15 month old and I haven't seen AF since I was ttc him! So I have no idea when it should occur, if/when I'm ovulating (since I haven't been using opk's or anything). Hubby and I are NTNP. I keep feeling like I might be expecting again but my green handle ic tests are inconclusive and I will be buying FR soon.
Anyway, I'm wondering who out there has conceived while nursing? And did anyone else NOT have their cycles back to normal at that point? And if you have any other advice, opinions, etc, I'd appreciate that too.
Thanks ladies!

I personally don't have experience in this area, but my sister-in-law conceived while breastfeeding her 3 month old. She didn't have her cycle back and didn't know she was pregnant until morning sickness hit.

I got mine back at 14 months breastfeeding, I am still breastfeeding, it was a really long time for me to not have a period, it is normal up to 18 months according to my friend who is a nurse and midwife, even rarely up til 2 years but at 18 months I would see my obgyn just to make sure all is good.

just wanted to say :hi: Still breastfeeding my lo at 13 months and we are NTNP. Got AF back the day before xmas though (lo was 7 months) as had to have an internal scan to check on an ovarian cyst...and the technician must have jump started something!!

So sorry no real advice, just wanted to say hello and goodluck! x

My FR with fmu says that I'm not pregnant, but I won't rule it out. I am thinking that if this isn't my month, I might just hold off a bit. Maybe until next summer? I'm not sure yet....

Hope you get the answer you want hun! I am still BF'ing and had no AF so just NTNP. Heres to happy and healthy BFP's soon! -x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->