Breastfeeding as a natural way of immunisation

Ah yes this is the question, not to immunise? -- I've spent the last 6 months reading everything I can and I still haven't reached a conclusion I'm one hundred percent happy with...

Next time, I've decied I'm going to wait till my child is about 2-years old, or at the very least older than he was, due to the amount of alluminium, perhaps....

I've read 'The Truth About Vaccines: How We Are Used as Guinea Pigs Without Knowing It' by Richard Halvorsen. Anyone else? It's interesting reading.

Personally I think it's about weighed risks. Do you think your child is more at risk from menigitis than the vaccine against menigitis etc etc...Vaccines not only work, but they work phenomenally well, for example Hib was the most common cause of bacterial meningitis, accounting for approximately 15,000 cases and 400 to 500 deaths every year. The incidence of cases and deaths per year had been steady for decades. After the current Hib vaccine was introduced, the incidence of Hib meningitis declined to fewer than fifty cases per year! And several studies show no links to autism. Personally I think is more that they are being diagnosed. Also there is much more out there apart from these jabs, including the diet we have Today.

Because most children are vaccinated these days, these diseases are not very common. This means that even if your child is not vaccinated, his or her chances of getting the diseases are still pretty low. The trouble is, if a lot of parents stop vaccinating their children, these terrible diseases could become common again. But what I do find annoying is they vaccinate because it's cheaper... instead of other ways to deal with infectious diseases.

Cumulative levels of mercury contained in multiple vaccines were not greater that those considered to be safe by the FDA, WHO, or ATSDR. However, the levels of mercury contained in multiple vaccines did slightly exceed those considered to be safe by the EPA. Considering that high diets of fish etc... can also cause similar amounts. (EPA looked closely at a study performed in Iraq where pregnant women were exposed to large quantities of methylmercury that had been used to fumigate grain. The EPA then estimated the lowest dose of mercury that was found to cause neurodevelopmental delay in the fetus whose mother ingested this seed grain. From this they calculated the lowest dose of methymercury that could possibly harm an unborn child. They then divided this dose by a safety factor of ten to determine the lowest acceptable dose of mercury). Thimerosal doesn't contain the form of mercury that contaminates the environment. Environmental mercury is usually methylmercury, whereas the mercury contained in vaccines is in the form of ethylmercury. Ethylmercury is excreted in the urine more quickly than methylmercury and is less likely to accumulate in the body.

Please note I am not pro/anti... I just like to put two-sides of the coins down, before we all rush off to cancel our vaccination appointments....

Btw -- Eczema - It just means that vaccinations - just like pollen and many other things it's capable of producing a reaction in people who are sensitive to the elements included in vaccinations probably.... sounds like it gets pretty bad though. :(

brilliant post, thanks for this. my oldest was vaccinted but did not get the mmr. i am concerned about the amount of vaccines our children are given ad the effect this has on their immune system, and after reading around decided not to vaccinate her against mmr at this time. now i am approaching thisagain with cally, and they have increased the amount of vaccines since seren was a baby. its such a tough decision.

after more research, I am pretty pretty sure, what Juleika had was a medicinal eruption (not eczema, like the docs wanted to tell us!). the appearance of the rush fits exactly to the description of the symptoms as well as the diarrhoea does, which she had for a day (the doc said, sth is going round at the moment, when we mentioned it to him!!! :hissy:) the time frame a medicinal eruption can occur after taking in the medication fits as well!

it is adviced to not take the medication anymore once you have had a drug eruption on it, as the next reaction can be worse!!!

perfect :hissy: with all those kombi-vaccinations nowadays, as we do not know exactly which one was the cause :dohh:

let's see what they tell us on the 2nd of April, when we have the appointment at the dermatology!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->