Breastfeeding cover

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
Im planning on breastfeeding and wanted to be able to feed when out and about.does anyone recommend a cover? Or do you use a large muslin? Thanks ladies

Hi, I am breastfeeding and I did it outside several times covering with a blanket but is very uncomfortable. I bought a cover. Much better.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Palm-Pond-...36791649&sr=1-10&keywords=breastfeeding+cover

Good luck.

The Bebe au Lait ones are pretty. I have one but have never actually used it. I just get them out all over the place. :)

I tend just to wear two tops. A vest top under. So could pull one up one down. Can still be very discrete buy mine would just get frustrated with a cover

The cover annoyed me, too. I needed it to work up my nerve at the start, but now I just use two shirts and it's very discreet. I'll share a photo so you can see. I have a couple nursing dresses, too, and they're awesome.

Attachments

• two shirt.jpg
    two shirt.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
I do the two top trick. If it's too hot for two tops I just get it out and figure baby's head will cover enough!

I do the two tops thing, too, mostly to cover my saggy, stretch-marked mum tum! I invested in a few nursing tops this time, too, which I really like. I got mine from Pupless (I think...something like that!) on ebay.

Just got a pack of three nursing tops.the ones with the drop down top and sports type top attached under. Was on sale in new look so really happy.although I'm not sure I have the confidence to use them without A cover!

I didn't think I would either, but honestly, it hasn't bothered me at all. I don't give a damn what other people think of me or my pregnancy-damaged body. :shrug: To be honest nobody even really looks when I get my boob out. I'd do it anywhere - sod anyone who tries to challenge me. :smug: :holly:

Try feeding in front of a mirror and you'll see how little is on show. A lot of people don't even realise you're feeding.

Also you do get to the point where baby is shouting for food and all you care about is getting them latched on.

I totally agree with Button#. when my daughter wants to eat, all I think about is how to put her an my boob. When I give her both of as are happy. You just know when the baby cries because is hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->