Breastfeeding in a carrier

quaints

Reaction score
hi,

Has anyone found a carrier they are able to breastfeed in without removing baby? I've seen videos of it being done in the ergo and mei tai but wonder how easy it is in reality. Also, is there a point whereby it was easy to nurse a newborn but they got to a certain age/weight and it became impratical?

I feed my son in a ring sling, but only really sitting down. I can feed him in the maitei though as I walk around the shops! He's still young but I think we'll manage a few more months like that.

the only carrier i managed to BF leyla in was a stretchy wrap with her in cradle carry, and only when she was newborn, i searched all over for the best carrier to BF in when she was a bit older (about 4months) and never really found anything :shrug:

x

I manage (even now) in a bjorn! Just lower it down and lift my top up! Quite often when i'm walking round the park, my friends will say "are you feeding her in there???" lol xx

ooh i wish id have known that when i was relactating!!! i looked high and low for a carrier that i could keep her in to feed cos i had to feed her every hour

:dohh:

x

Haha....it was by accident I found out it was possible...she decided she was hungry and was sucking away at my top and was amazingly near to my boob...so I lowered it a bit, pulled up my 'top' top and down my 'under' top and away she went!!

haha clever girly, my boobs are a bit too tiny for any of that id reckon

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"