breastfeeding lead to possible twins?

Reaction score
Has anyone still been breastfeeding and found they were pregnant with twins? I've read in many places that if you're still breastfeeding while ttc you have higher chances of releasing more than one egg during ovulation and therefore become pregnant with twins. Anyone have firsthand experience with this?

Just wondering since i am still breastfeeding.

I have no idea but that would be awesome! And maybe then I will change my mind and continue to breastfeed longer than planned. :)

Good question! I got pregnant with DS while ebf my dd and he was only a singleton. But I'll be stalking to see what everyone else has to say!

my daughters dads GF just found out she is pregnant with twins, she is Breastfeeding still.

I have no idea, but I hope it's not true haha
I'm still breastfeeding and I got positive opks 2 days in a row..We just started ttc and I thought it was a fluke, but now that I'm reading this I'm not so sure!!

Yea that's why i wanted to see if it really happens because I'm still breastfeeding my daughter and I'm 4 DPO today. Lol i guess only time will tell.

I looked at my chart and I got a positive one morning, a negative that night. The next day my period app (clue) told me I Ovulated so I took another test the next morning and it was negative..and I took another that afternoon and it was positive.. My almost 2 year old still nurses pretty regularly.
I'm a little scared. Twins would be awesome...but only after the baby stage lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->