Breastfeeding momma - pos opk!!!!!

ThinkPositiv

Reaction score
Last positive opk was 6 weeks ago. $$$$ spent on preg tests and turns out I prob never released an egg!!! Has a suspicion something was up, so took a opk this am. Blaring positive. This pic doesn't do it justice. Having loads of pain in left ovary.... Praying hubby and I can plant some sperm tonight and its not too late. Fingers crossed!!!

For anyone interested my lo is 8.5 months, I breastfeed about 5 times a day but recently attempting to introduce some formula with little success.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 6
:happydance: thats a positive opk no doubt!! Get your man to the bedroom now!! Lol :)

Ya.... Gotta wait for the work day to be over and baby to be asleep. So hopefully in 11 hours... Not that I'm counting!!!!! Hopefully it's not too late. Will test again this afternoon.... Hopefully my egg releases!!! I was so gutted to not even get my period last time I had a pos opk!

Ooo that would be heartbreaking :( makes the tww even worse
well your pos opk means your surging, which means you'll more than likely release an egg within the next 12 to 24 hours :) you have plenty of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->