• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

breastfeeding moms how long did it take for you to get your period again?

Eldest son he was a year old when he stopped feeding and my cycles returned soon after and I got pg with my 2nd son before having a period. He's now nearly 14 months and still no sign of my cycles returning. X

LO is nearly 10 months and still haven't got mine. Been wondering lately when it will come back!

8 and a half months for me, 2 months after LO stopped having night feeds. I had monthly cramps and monthly CM for 2 months before. Now I get ovulation pains which I never had before but no menstral pains. Even though I am ovulating my LP was initially only 7 days, then 9. Am hoping it will get a bit longer as wanted to TTC soon as well.

2 and a half months before I got mine. I had signs of ovulation (EWCM) but attributed it to changes after pregnancy because I was sure it would be another 6 months or so before I got my period.

Seriously.....exclusively feeding a big and hungry baby and my period returned 6 WEEKS PP!!! I couldnt believe it!! I had a coil fitted as soon as I could lol!

I had a weird sort of period thing around 5 months, then nothing at 6 months, then a real period at 7 months.

It hasn't come back yet at 8 months postpartum. I had some cramping for about a week not long ago, so I'm expecting it back soon.

4 months!

Was really expecting it come late so that was a surprise lol

With #1 I got pregnant at 12.5 months pp- no AF. This was a few weeks after I went back to work and she stopped co-sleeping and started sttn.

With #2 I got AF at 16 months pp. This was 2 months after stopping tandem nursing and a few weeks after he stopped co-sleeping and started sttn.

For me I need them to stop co-sleeping and start sttn and reduce feeds to around 3-4 (+ouch I bang my head and need comfort boobies) a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->