Breastfeeding: when did your periods return?

Still breastfeeding here and my periods returned at 8 week pp. which I did not find amusing considering it took 7 weeks for the pp bleeding to stop, so I only got a weeks break!!

Came back at 4 months pp with exclusively breast fed baby! I didn't do anything I wanted them to stay away lol

6 weeks with my 1st, 8 months with my 2nd, and 6 months with my 3rd. I've exclusively breastfed all of them.

14 months bfing...and still nothing! Tho i get cramping and irritability around the same time every month so im thinking im ovulating?! Not sure!

I wasn't that lucky to stop getting periods when i breastfed DD2 exclusively/on demand. i stopped bleeding at 3weeks and started my period at 5weeks after the birth.

Still breastfeeding here and my periods returned at 8 week pp. which I did not find amusing considering it took 7 weeks for the pp bleeding to stop, so I only got a weeks break!!

I was almost the same with all three of mine.
after all them the post birth bleed stopped 2 weeks later period started.

was really annoying after my third as i bled for 10weeks and then period started at 12 weeks.

I just posted a question in breastfeeding about this. Because I had some very barely there spotting last week and I'm wondering if that is considered my first period?

For those who got their periods back, what were yours like? Heavy? Light? Barely there?

I just posted a question in breastfeeding about this. Because I had some very barely there spotting last week and I'm wondering if that is considered my first period?

For those who got their periods back, what were yours like? Heavy? Light? Barely there?

heavy as always.

Hi there,

I had spotting two weeks ago and two weeks before that, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't my period. I read that you need two consecutive days of spotting after 56 days pp for it to count as your period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->