Breasts leaking?

hanni

Reaction score
I'm around 6dpo and last night my breasts were leaking. Has anyone experienced this in the TWW?
I haven't breast fed my son for nearly 5 months and I've never had leaking since, and trust me, I've tried to re lactate with absolutely nothing!

Likely to be a pregnancy symptom or just a result of breast feeding?
My mind is boggled!

Well, mine don't "leak" or if they do I haven't noticed but I still produce small amounts of milk that I can express. I haven't breastfed for 5-6 months. It has never stopped for me.

I thought it could be but I tried for months to re lactate and never got a drop out. They were like bags of flour! I guess time will tell :)

Hey I'm also curious about this! I'm 6dpo and leaking. I've never had a kid though. And never ever seen this happening. I hear it can be a good sign for a BFP. My breasts also feel fuller but not sore

That is weird if you've never breastfed! Mine felt full too but not painful.
I tested today at 7/8dpo and stark white bfn. Ridiculously early I know!
When are you planning to test?

I made a thread because I started testing today at 7dpo as well lol.

Yeah I'm thinking I am but not sure. Yeah never breastfed or had a kid. So who knows what it means lol. But I've read of other people getting it

Update incase anyone's googling..

Got a BFP today!

Oh wow! Congrats!!

I was coming here to say that I had this last cycle and wasn't pregnant. But look at you! :flower:

Yay!!! That's awesome. What dpo did you get it ? I'm on 10dpo. Still bfn. Really hoping for a BFP cause I have multiple signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->