Breathless! Anyone else?

meant2bamom

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you ladies are feeling a bit breathless lately? I didnt expect to feel this way so early, I thought it would be another 3 weeks at least - anyone else feel this way at 34 weeks or should I be concerned?

ive been feeling breathless so easy from around 26 weeks just from doing nothing, my MW sent me for my anaemia blood tests early but all is normal.. I think im just unfit lol x

I've been breathless from about 31 weeks. The way I think of it is that not only am I lugging all this extra weight around AND my lungs are being a bit squished, but baby is also taking x% of the oxygen in my blood. So it's no surprise really!

Slow down and rest if you need to :flower:

Here,here!!lol yeah been suffering from it on and off my iron is low and ive noticed it happens when baby decide to push on my lungs..not a nice feeling:cry:

Thanks for the replies! My MW did say my iron was borderline so maybe that's causing it, along with the fact that she seems to like pushing up towards my lungs with her little feet!

I am but babies have everything all pushed up. It's just started for me recently with the two babies.

definately to be expected with baby being high up squashing lungs up!
im still breathless! hurts sometimes and feel a little dizzy.
been told will ease up once baby is engaged. hope so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"