breech at nealry 35 weeks have i got any chance of him moving?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by claire99991, Dec 9, 2009.

1. claire99991

claire99991 Mum of 2....

baby has been in exactly the same posistion since my 20 week scan :dohh: apart from going transverse for a week or 2 then bk up again, im nearly 35 weeks whats the chances that he will turn now, im so scared of a section i also have a 3 year old to look after and dont want to be imbobalised, also my OH can only take 2weeks of work then its the dreaded MIL helping.......:wacko:

anyones babies turn later than this? :) xxx

2. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

apparently they can turn up to 36 weeks so you still have a bit of time left xx

3. Maybebaby80

Maybebaby80 Well-Known Member

4. Hevz

Hevz 4 beautiful children

Toby was breech for the majority of my pregnancy and turned at 36 weeks, confirmed by my midwife on the Tursday and was born on the Friday:haha:

Good luck babe....don't completely lose hope. I've heared acupuncture and reflexology can help, I'm not a huge believer in these things but nothing ventured, nothing gained eh and what have you got to lose?

Hope all goes well for you:kiss:

5. jmac

jmac Well-Known Member

According to my NCT teacher they can turn any time up to delivery. She advocates lots of being on all fours to encourage them to turn. Get scrubbing those floors!