Breech baby at 28 weeks

I think they give you until 36 weeks for baby to turn naturally, I believe? I think theres a good chance baby will turn but if not theres other things to try, have a look on Google:)

She is sitting on my bladder so not totally breech so I'm hopeful. X

I hope she turns for you, I had a consultant appointment today who said baby is measuring ahead and is lying transverse, so I'm hoping he turns around before he gets to big and gets stuck this way lol! I'm only 22 weeks so I have plenty of time :)

I’m 32 weeks and my midwife said baby could still flip at this point (head down), she has just enough room if she so chooses. Hopefully your little girl decides to go on her own, you still have time :flower:

My dd2 was breech till 37 weeks was told at 35 very unlikely for her to turn then at my 37 week scan they where shocked to see she did turn

They can turn rite up until 38 weeks hon. So I really wudnt worry.
My baby is head down and has been since 20 weeks. Last week I had a growth scan and he is still head down and I asked the tech if he will now remain that way and she said he cud be the other way around when I go for my 30+1 scan as there is alot of room still so if they want to flip over they can.
I wudnt worry hon still plenty of time for her to go head down.

Both of mine were breach at that stage and they were both head down by 32 weeks and stayed that way. Don't worry! There's still lots of time!

(I sound very casual about it, but if I'm being honest, I was very worried out about it too... I spent a lot of time upside down trying to get baby to turn. So I totally understand how you feel right now!)

They can turn up until very late.
I didn't think it possible with twins because they'd be squished, but my baby B flipped back and forth up until the 36 week mark

Hope your wee one rights themselves beforehand
Spinning babies has a website that you may find helpful, loads of exercises to encourage baby to get into an optimal birth position

Quite high, I imagine. Mine only just turned around 27/28 weeks and I've heard of them flipping right up until the day of a planned section!

DS1 was breech at 29 weeks, he flipped at some point - don’t know enough exactly when. The sonographer at the time said there’s still a lot of room for baby to move around and not to worry. :)

my daughter flipped from breech to head down at 39weeks exactly - the day before my c section! Then she flipped back to breech on my due date...ended up getting a ECV and she stayed head down till birth.
Definitely plenty of time to move!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->