Bridal Shower Games

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
I am throwing a bridal shower for my younger sister here in about a month. I wanted to know if any of you had any ideas for some good games we could play? My sister is the type of person that wants everything "different" than what everyone else does or has done. So I'm trying to think of games that are not like the "normal" bridal shower games, but are still fun and keep everyone entertained. Any ideas?

at Barnes and Noble they have WedLibs. it's like MadLibs, but wedding themed. you could do a few of those with everyone.

Well, my friend is a bit wild I guess, but:

We played a variation of "hot potato" at my friend's bridal shower, except with a penis they made out of wrapping paper etc. lol.

We did another game where we all had to give my friend a 30 second lap dance lol, she was blindfolded and had to rate them and the winner got a prize of course..

Something I liked was she had a "suggestion/tips" box with tons of paper and pens at the ready, for people to write down advice- anon. or not- for her. On anything! In laws, sex, cooking, putting up with grumpy man moods, etc.

Thanks ladies! Tasha...I like that suggesting box. I think my sister would enjoy that and it would be entertaining to go back and read what kind of advice people give! :)

My sisters bridal shower was just last weekend and one of the games was.....

Give everyone a card and a pen and get them to write a memory they have about the bride to be...(dont have them write their name keep it annoyomous) then give all the cards to the bride to be and she will start reading them out, she then has to guess who wrote what story, and then the persont that wrote the story has to spill all the gory details. At the end have a decorated box of some sort and put all the cards into it and give it to the bride to be as a keepsake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->