Bright positive ovulation test 13dpo?

of course hun link me to it. thanks hun me too i had beta done yesterday and got scan next tuesday

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulation-tests/850151-one-more-time-lol.html

oh thats good. hope everything turns out well. for now make sure to take it easy :hug:

https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1360/1360352sly1u1nuv4.gif

i have decided not to change my signature until i have a scan and get somewhere we might know this pregnancy will stick so once that happens will be adding my ticker... currently about 4weeks 3days now and due 19th september if the baby sticks

still no bleeding yet but now i am worried senseless about this scan on tuesday i keep having nightmares about it :(

Congrats on your bfp Hun h&h 9 months to you.

I know what you mean about being nervous for your scan, last time I was excited for my first scan but I've had a bit of bleeding this pregnancy so I'm nervous now, I'm sure you will be fins Hun and I'll keep my fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you :hugs:

how early was your first scan? i am just worried with it being such an early scan?

I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and praying all goes well Tuesday xoxo

aww thanks hun i hope get something like this woke up this morning with stitch like cramp in my side i really hope its just a mix of hungry and gas and sickness....

All I can say is wow! I have seen you on paranormal for a while. I was very sad to see your signature about the OHSS and all. So keep us posted. It is so weird how that happens once a person gives up BAM surprise pink line.

thanks, true i just hope its not something to do with damage and such from OHSS

you will feel better after the scan...It is so nerve racking I am sure.

yeah just a bit i am worried not about the hcg results because they seem awful low :(

thanks will try and update tomorrow after my scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->