Bright red blood at 34 weeks

pickymicky

Reaction score
I had some moderate cramping overnight and woke with bright red blood. It was sort of like the beginning of a heavy period.

I went to the hospital and had blood work, my cervix looked at, and was hooked up to monitors. All tests were fine with no problems detected.

They did not have any ultrasound technicians available they told me so I wouldn't be able to get one until the next day or two days later. However, they brought in a portable one that wasn't really good and didn't seem to see anything.

I hadn't eaten all day and would not be able to until the next morning. I have gestational diabetes. I was incredibly uncomfortable and decided to go home (which I regretted afterwards) and call my Dr after the weekend. So now Im waiting for the morning to call but Ive been wiping brown.

Anyone experience this and have it not turn out horrible?

I've had this twice! First right at 34 weeks and second last week. Same as you all was okay. Baby is actually coming tomorrow via c section at 36 weeks due to my other Ob history. My doctor moved the date up a week after my 2 episodes just in case since I'm high risk. I had an ultrasound Friday but the hospital wouldn't do one and baby was 5 days ahead and doing great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->