bright red IB at 5 DPO or hoax....?

MsBuehler1121

Reaction score
23 day cycle, 5 day period...ovulate on 11 day normally (sometimes 9th or 10th day)
Tracking temp and pretty consistent from month to month.
4DPO I dreamed I delivered a baby (uhhh....yyyeah)
5DPO I woke up at 2am with bright red blood and small clot, then it stopped and didnt return
Breasts heavy and extremely fatigued, light headed, slight cramping to right side etc.

Hubs is trying the p&p method (he's still petrified)

Do you think Could one of the lil guys broken through? and this was implantation bleeding?

Im tired of google and webmd...I need opinions from you gals...who are living it

Please help!

What day of cycle are you on now?

Ive spotted today too im roughly 12-13dpo very light browny pinky in colour and only a tiny tiny amount only when I wipe too seems to have stopped now though I dont ususally start af like this its usually full flow and im not due af until at least friday probably sunday, not quite sure what to think but not getting my hopes up x

that sounds positive!

My AF is supposed to be Monday. Ive just never had that happen and wondered if someone thought it might be implantation. There's so many things you read about what it should or could look like, it gets confusing

I know I think mine sounds too light we will see soon enough though fingers crossed for tge both of us its implantation bleeding x

temp spike today...97.69 yesterday, 98.18 today...not sure if this means anything.
oh you wretched 2ww...

Hows everyone else doing today?

I dont have a clue about temps I never tried doing it my spotting has stopped today so thats a good sign this ill take a test when I get home x

Is it too early to test? I'm going to wait til Friday I think. Also, I thought temping was easy til I realized I was doing it wrong. So I'm just now 5-6dpo. Jeepers...

Well I got a bfn so im bloody hoping so haha, if this spotting doesnt turn into af (because its back and a little heavier but still only when I wipe) ill try again saturday, I struggle to do lo temp when hes bad so theres absolutely no hope of me been able to temp I bet the chart I ended up with would be comical! X

Yeah that would be tough...it would look like you were on a progesterone IV all month lol...
Yeah too early...save that $ and wait til later this week ;)

Im glad ive heard someone tell me its too early I need a bit of positivity im always negative when it comes to myself, just dont like to get my hopes up too much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->