Bright red implantation bleeding?

Elfgirl87

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Quick question. According to my chart app, I o'd on august 7th or around that. I had egg white cm at that time so I'm gonna assume that too. I dtd on that day and the two days before. Last night I had some brown spotting and I thought my period had arrived early. Then when I got out of the shower, I had bright red blood in the towel. It scared me a bit but I just thought my period was coming on full force. However, this morning, I had just some very light spots. And today, after using a tampon all day, there is nothing. No blood at all. My period never does this. However, I do have spotting sometimes, usually about a week and a half after my period, not this late. Temps are up, holding a higher than normal temp for the last few days. So anyway, I just had a chemical pregnancy back in July. I don't know what to think now. Is it implantation bleeding or something else?

Hmm.. Implantation is usually very light pinky-bloody or brown not usually bright red.. Had you had sex at any point before the red bleed? Anything else today? X

My implantation bleeding has been more like a brown discharge with this pregnancy and with my previous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->